Feb 23, 2020 was our last service as Twin Valley.
When we re-open on May 17, 2020, we will be Sojourn Church.
See Covid-19 guidelines below.
On-line church will continue on Sundays at 10:30am through the following link:
Here are the quidelines for meeting on May 17th:
Well, we are thrilled to finally get to be together again. Remember, our natural state is unity. It is natural for the body of Christ to want to be together in the same place. May 17 we will be exhilarated as we gather, but we want to also stay safe. We are not completely free from the Corona, yet. We have the following plan in place for our Sunday gathering. We are following the Governor’s CDC guidelines
If you are in a high-risk group, think about continuing the worship over Facebook live.
High Risk Groups.
– The elderly
– People with underlying medical conditions
– Family members who live with elderly people or those who are at risk
– People who have access to those at risk in nursing institutions
– People who have upper respiratory or flu-like symptoms
– People who live with someone with upper respiratory or flu-like symptoms
– People with COVID-19 or live with someone with COVID-19
– People who have been exposed to someone with COVID-19
- You may sit together as a family, but all family groups must sit six feet from one another.
- All touched surfaces will be sanitized before people arrive. We will sanitize as much as possible prior to arrival.
- We will not pass anything around or have anything we touch in common. You may put your offering in the box in the back of the room.
- We will not be shaking hands, passing anything, or touching items unnecessarily. You may move chairs as necessary accommodate the six-foot rule.
- Masked greeters will open the door for everyone.
- Wear a mask if you would like. These are not mandatory. Please do not judge the wearing or not wearing of masks.
- We will have bottled water available.
- There will be no coffee or bagels.
- There will be sanitizer. There will be soap by the sinks.
- Worship gatherings and bible studies will still be available online through May.
- We are also asking everyone, as hard as this is, to avoid any physical contact with anyone outside of your family.
- Nursery & Preschool areas will be closed.
1908 Lloyd St.
Bellevue, NE 68005
Phone: currently no phone number